A Look at the New Technologies Maximizing the U.S. Army's Fires Capabilities
We took a look at the new technologies that are increasing the U.S. Army's fires capabilities. The Army is currently investing in many new solutions to increase lethality, accuracy and mobility. The 2019 Army ammunition budget allocates more than $376 million toward the purchase of high-explosive and Excalibur rounds, which have been fired more frequently in the fight against the Islamic State than in the previous 40 years.
This eBook covers:
- The Army's Tactical Missile System
- Joint Effects Targeting System (JETS)
- Long-Range Precision Fires
- M1156 Precision Guidance Kits
- M776 Full-Bore Chrome Tubes
- M982 Excalibur Satellite-Guided Heavy Artillery Shells
- Next-Generation Laser-Guided 120MM Mortar System
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.