Future Indirect Fires Official Agenda
With increasing hostility and changing international relationships occurring globally, there is a clear need to increase our detection capabilities of foreign assets great and small. Every second counts when implementing the newest scientific capabilities and overcoming functional. Download the agenda today.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Major General Wilson Shoffner, Commanding General, Fires Center of Excellence, U.S. Army
- Colonel Will McDonough, Program Manager, Combat Ammunition Systems, PEO Ammunition, U.S. Army
- John Gordon, Senior Policy Researcher, RAND Corporation
- Dwayne Hynes, Deputy Chief of Staff, G-2, U.S. Army
- Colonel Douglas Winton, Instructor, Department of Military Strategy, Planning, and Operations of the United States Army War College
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.